Conference, Clinical Meetings
Ophthalmic Nursing Course Work (cpd and formal)
- Module Certificate Queensland University of Technology - Module: Principles in Ophthalmic Nursing delivered in conjunction with AONAQLD
Member Education Grant
Current members are eligible to apply for an AONAVIC Education Grant. The criteria to apply is:
- 12 months consecutive membership prior to the application date
- Completion of the application form
- None-receival of an AOANVIC grant within the past 12 months (i.e. members may only apply every second year)
All applications will be considered on a first-come first-served basis however AONAVIC will prioritise applications that favour the advancement of ophthalmic nursing practice and development. A maximum of $300 can be awarded to general members.
Members may apply for local, national and international coursework (including e-learning), conference attendance and speaker/poster presentations, and research support. Where applicable, AONAVIC may ask for further information.
Within 12 months of completion of the eduction/event, the successful applicant will be required to share their new found knowledge with members by either:
- Submitting a post-reflective report for either the national or state newsletters (no less than 250 words), or
- Presenting no-less than a 10 minute presentation at a Clinical Meeting or Annual AONAVIC Conference
For further information or to apply, please download the application and submit it to AONAVIC. A member of the Committee will present your application at the next consecutive Committee Meeting. The applicant will be notified of the outcome thereafter.